Bank easy with the Navy Federal mobile app! With a great look and feel, we’ve made the mobile app easier to find information on your accounts and transactions. Breeze through payments, transfers, and check deposits with just a few taps. Quickly sign-in using a 4-digit passcode. Apply for a credit card, a personal loan, or membership, or find your closest ATM or branch.
• Safe and Secure. Access your accounts 24 hours a day.
• Use your fingerprint or a four digit passcode to see your balances quicker.
• Easier to find information on your accounts, including transaction details and running balance.
• Make an internal, member, or external transfer through one easy process.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Automatically deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Apply for new credit cards or personal loans, or become a Navy Federal member.
• View and manage statements
• View credit card reward points and redeem cash rewards.
• Order new or replacement debit cards and activate them.
• Update your debit or credit card PIN instantly.
• Change your sign-in password to keep your information safe.
• Set travel notifications.
• Find the nearest branch or ATM with a single tap.
• View rates and info on our loans and savings products, or estimate a payment with a calculator.
• Read timely articles to help educate and plan your financial life.
To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal username and password. If you are not a member, apply now using the app or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Message and data rates may apply.
Big, big changes to how you sign in! We simplified the home screen, and now give you control of whether Fingerprint prompt appears automatically or by tapping.
- Updates to the Rates display
- Improvements to 2-step verification
- New messaging when you have password troubles
- Credit card transactions now show the transaction date and the date it was posted
This is a dot release, so there is nothing overly exciting here, but of note is that this version officially supports Android Q.
We also tweaked the experience of signing loan documents and improved error messaging.
In this version (drum roll, please)...
* Trouble signing in? We created a much easier way to reset your password without needing to call us
* Various fixes and improvements, including displaying the running balance for pending checking and savings transactions
We call this one our notifications release, because now you can choose to get alerts about all kinds of things, including:
* Daily balances
* Low balances
You can receive notifications via push, text, or email. Or choose all three!
You can also add authorized users to your existing credit cards. An authorized user gets their own card with its own credit card number, and you can set limits on what they can spend.
We’ve updated some things:
*The long-awaited return of the running balance to the Account Details screen for tablets
* Updates to the mobile deposits start screen to highlight the funds availability policy as well as improvements to enrollment
* Ability to enroll your mobile phone number to receive text messages for debit and credit cards
* Improvements to cashier’s check ordering to clarify the branch pickup experience
If you love the app, please consider rating us.
We’re kicking off spring with some new tools to help you on your financial journey.
* Help with moving your paycheck to Navy Federal - from your checking account details, tap Create Direct Deposit form to make a handy-dandy PDF to provide to your employer
* New Profile & Settings options to update your employment status, branch of service, rank and EAOS
If you love the app, please consider rating us.
It's tax season! This update ensures easy access to your tax forms. Check out Account & Tax Statements to get started.
We fixed two bugs - a crash related to opening a new certificate and one related to fingerprint sign in. That’s two fewer bugs than before if you’re keepin score at home.
We packed a bunch of things into this release that we’ve been working on for some time. Without further ado, they are:
- Brand new mobile deposits experience to make it easier to capture check photos
- Manage what happens to your certificates when they mature
- Request a cashier’s check to be picked up at a branch or mailed to you
- Sign your loan promissory note even if you applied online, by phone, or at the branch
- Lowered the limit to make it easier to apply for a secured credit card
We fixed a variety of bugs uncovered after launching the last version of the app, including some crashes and display issues.
And in case you missed the last update:
Did someone say redesign?
We've been hard at work making our app easier for you. We heard your requests and simplified the experience to make finding things a breeze. Make sure to check out the quick access navigation at the bottom and the improved account details and card management.
Sit back, relax and enjoy your new app!
2-step verification now supports sending your code via SMS, as well as push and email, when signing in from a new app or web browser. If you use Easy Sign In on the app, you won't need to enter a code at each sign in.
If you bought something using your Navy Federal debit card and return it, you'll now see the refunded money quicker in the app.
Just dotting a few i’s and crossing some t’s, no big deal. Enjoy your updated App!
Our construction crew’s been hard at work putting an addition on the payments feature for all you homeowners.
We spit-shined 2-step verification to improve how to verify your app or browser when you sign in.
Thanks to all of you for your feedback to help us make this feature better!
We fixed an issue with the widget and turned some dials to smooth your app experience.
This release has support for a bunch of stuff that we can’t share quite yet. For now, you can take a gander at this newness:
- Add attachments to your messages to Navy Federal about your accounts (for those of you who only use the app, you might not even know that we offer this feature online).
- Improvements to viewing and accepting disclosures (long legal forms - yuck).
Whoa, whoa, what's this? A new release with more features? Yes, please!- Set up email and push notifications for your debit and credit cards, including your More Rewards Amex.- Jump start your savings goals for the year by opening a certificate.- Security tips on how to keep your info safe.- Become a member with our brand new membership application.- Improved experience to let you know when you are approaching the federally mandated monthly limit on transfers from your savings account.
With this release, you've achieved auto loan nirvana. We waxed and polished to put an extra bit of shine on how to sign for your four-wheeled chariot.
You can go about your business. Nothing to see here. Just some bug fixes. Move along. Move along.Thank you, and have a terrific day!
Goodness, gracious - this one's a whopper!- Action Button to discover the things that you can do with your accounts- Profile & Settings super combo destination- Improved payoff information for loans- Digitally sign an auto loan- Travel Plan improvements
Exquisite refinements to your Navy Federal app experience:- View account balances from a widget on your home screen. No sign in required!- Quickly jump to a feature directly from the icon using App Shortcuts- Some tweaks when you need to reset your password- Teeny, tiny updates to how transactions are displayed when you receive a merchant credit to your Navy Federal credit card
Stuffed full of treats like a picnic basket on a summer day! A version so big that it requires an extra digit!- View and track your FICO® score if you have a credit card.- Additional options for push notifications on your credit and debit card activity- Improved experience for credit cards with authorized users- Set up and manage recurring bill payments- Add a note to your mobile deposits to remind you what the check is for and view more deposit history
Our last update was huge, and we've got some cool things in store for this summer.In the meantime, you can now refinance auto loans! Tap Products > Auto Loan to apply.Also, make sure to sign up to get notifications when you use your debit or credit card. Check Settings > Notifications to get started!